Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Perfect and Gay

When I first saw him, I said to myself, he's cute, but too metrosexual. Don't know how he can get this far... must be because of the look. People just love a pretty face, don't they?

Then he started show his talent, and I was.... stunned.

THAT was a performance that is worth a standing ovation from.... a Mr. Simon Cowell himself. Well, being a Simon Cowell, a standing ovation must be means a very very outstanding performance. And it was...

He started singing Mad World and I nearly didn't blink until he finished. Well, it turns out that this year the Show has something worth for me to follow... Cause the last season that I really watched is when Ruben Studdard won the Show. Quite long time ago.

I thought, this Adam Lambert just has it all. He's the tallest contestant, absolutely the cutest, the most prominent, and has the most powerfull, widest range of voice that he seems to sing effortlessly, just like Ruben Studdard. Plus, he has guts to take risks by performing differently and bravely every week so that makes him unpredictable and full of surprise. He is really a performer, an artist. He knows how to entertain, plus, he's very calm facing the judges' comments. Makes me fall in love with him in 1 show.

And when I fall in love, I do what I do when something gets into my head. I search for information. I browse the internet, searching for Adam Lambert. Photos, infos. Then.... I saw some Google search result headlines saying he's a gay??? Wha...???

Then, I saw some pics too, him kissing a man, different men i guess. And his pics wearing this "banci" dancing costume. Like Tata Dado's, well not that horrible, but close. Except for that gigantic fur thingy in Tata's head. Instead, he was wearing a curly metalic blond wig. And tight metalic costume and thick heeled boots. And green make up like the incredible Hulk.


#$%$^%$^%&^*^&*^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No...


No no..



no no no nononononononononoooo!!!! nooooo!!!


Gosh, whyyyyy???? Why oh why dont you just let yourself be as perfect as I want?? Cmooon, just go back to your original taste!! To like what the dna tell you since u were still in ur mother's womb! Girls are hot, Guys are guys, they're selfish, self centered, self satisfied and... oh, sorry. Got too emotional here.
I mean, Hell oooooo.... what makes a man likes other man anyway?? Now i can never really understand that. It's not that i'm racist, I don't have any right to judge people no matter what their orientation is. But... well, this is my blog, i want to splurt my dissapointment to this cute and talented guy whom i interested to. But i'm still gonna follow his performance every week of course. He's just worth to see.

So people, watch American Idol Season 8, there's something worth to see there. I hope he'll win....


he's so cute... like Michael Jackson meet Clark Kent, then together they decide to mutate into one person...

Aw, that would be horrible.


He's like Clark Kent with Michael Jackson's voice and talent. That would be about right...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Bali Care said...

when you see my bos, you will think that he has perfect body as Man..but when you hear his voice, then you will sad, why because he's Gay

April 23, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

hahaha, ngatain bosnya gay lg. Ntar ketauan loohh... :D

April 23, 2009 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam Lambert nya diajak ke konselor, biar bisa berubah.

May 5, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

masak dek???

hiks, sayang dia kalah....

HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

ini tidak addilll!!!!!

May 27, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home