Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Facing New Challenge

Naturally, I like challenge. But with the adventurous fun, along comes the fear.. And sometimes it's just hard for me to find the mood to push myself n fight the fear...

Fear to fail, fear to get injured, fear the negative effect... And many times in my life, wether I like it or not, ready or not, some challenges keep coming n I have to face them once they arrived in front of my nose.

What I hate the most about a challenge is when I have lack of detailed information about it. So I can't imagine how it would be, what would I do. But, that's why it's called challenge. What's a challenge if it's not challenging?

Today, I will start my new challenge. In a form of a new project. I have no idea about it. Anyway, lets just deal with it. I'm bored to death already, can't be worse than this..

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nita said...

Telpun ram punjabi .. suruh training ulang ...

Halo mas totok .. Wkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ....

March 5, 2009 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA...........

nehi nehi syalalalalalaa... mas totok ekstension brapa ya pak? wkkkk...

March 5, 2009 at 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bentar...

convert ke transtool dulu mar...

co-pas
klak klik klak klik...

kok error yah?

March 9, 2009 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

hohohohoho.....

March 9, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home