Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wanna Break Free

I want to break free
I want to break free
I want to break free from your love
You're so self satisfied, I don't need you
I want to break free
God knows, God knows I want to break free


Am I in a bad mood? likely
Am I in trouble? likely
Am I mad? a bit
Am I upset? a bit
Am I in doubt? absolutely.


Really can't tell how I feel..
I only know if somebody give me a one way ticket to get out of here, I'll take it without a second thought.

What's happening to me? I don't know. I know the reason, I just don't know what to do. What I know is that I want to run away, and break free..

Have you ever been in a crossroad when you have no idea which way to go and a train is coming at you so you have to think real fast to make your decision before it run you over?

Or, have you ever decided to keep walking in the path that you know leads to a ravine because you was confident that you can jump far enough and safely cross over or else even if you'll fail, you're pretty sure that the ravine is not so deep that you won't get injured so bad so you can still cross over and manage to move forward, but, suddenly after getting closer to the ravine and realize how deep it is and how hurt it would be if you fail to make it cross, you hesitate, and think again whether you really want to continue or not?


that's where i'm at right now... suddenly i'm really scared to move forward and cross over.

I know that I should hold on to my faith, but I can't help wanting to go back or run away.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home